Savoy Screens – Dolphins is one of several available free-of-charge screensavers. As its name correctly indicates, this screensaver is about these beautiful creatures: dolphins. You’ll be seeing dolphins in several different situations, in single shots and in groups, swimming away in blue crystal waters and in the ocean. If you are a dolphin lover this screensaver is for you, no doubt. If you are not a dolphin lover, with this screensaver is very likely you’ll become one.
The screensaver will show several dolphin images as in a presentation, with some transition effects. The screensaver includes a two-tabs configuration dialog. One of the tabs is named as General. There you will be able to set the image duration, and the item order (sequential, random, and mixed). The second tab is named as Effects. From there you can configure the type of slide you want for the images, being possible to select all types or only the ones you like. Also, you will be able to set up the speed for the effect on a slide bar going from smooth to fast.
This screensaver runs on Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista. Once you have successfully installed the screensaver in your computer you need to put it to work. To do that, follow the following steps:
1. Click the Start button in Windows.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Control Panel.
4. Double click the Display icon.
5. Select Screen Saver tab.
6. Select “Dolphins”.
7. Click either Preview or Settings.
- It shows beautiful images
- It's a freeware
- It offers several configuration options
- The downloadable setup file only downloads an executable file which will then trigger the main file download
- It's not a video screensaver
- It doesn't allow screenshooting or image export